Thursday, June 19, 2014

A MAGAZINE CALLED SPACE MONSTERS


Early this morning I found out that one of my pieces from yesterday, SPACE 1999 EAGLE INTERIOR COCKPIT SET (here), was referenced on a news site dedicated to a magazine called "Space Monsters"...
http://paper.li/SpaceMonstersMa/1398265929

The publication's main site is this one...
http://spacemonstersmag.wordpress.com/


I spent a few minutes looking over the mag's website and found stuff of a definite interest to a guy like me; a geek. It is published by a bloke by the name of Richard Gladman who lives in Brighton, England -- a lovely place; I've been there.

Not long after I began to peruse the site I had a sneaking suspicion that Suspect Video here in Toronto carried the beast. Indeed they do; I'm off on some important business this morning and perhaps I will be able to swing by "Suspect". Besides, any mag that spills some ink on Godzilla and the original Doctor Who television series gets my attention.

As a matter of fact, the next issue of Space Monsters, issue number five, is dedicated to Doctor Who...

No comments: