Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BARRY SMIGHT BLOG TO HALT

Dear, dear Faithful Readers,

My life has gotten busy, especially considering my own low standards. Distractions come in the form of personal projects and a demanding freelance work schedule combined with regular job hunting. In simple terms I'm not so sure I can continue with this blog. The first inclination was to scale back my postings, but after some deliberation I've decided that better to archive what I have written since the summer of 2007 than to promise postings that might never come.

Over the years I have received much support, and kudos; the most common noting appreciation for my `temperament`. It became obvious to me that some people enjoy my feisty postings over the neutral ones -- I won`t argue with that. P & V comes more naturally to me than do even-handedness and placidity.

Please believe me when I say that this decision was made with much regret.

It was a slice!


Best Wishes,

Barry F. Smight
Toronto



2 comments:

Tibor said...

Can we at least expect Barry's insight on major news/cultural events as they happen?!?

Barry Smight said...

I found out that some people think that I have terminated this blog. It was an April Fools joke, as I detailed here...
http://barrysmight.blogspot.ca/2014/04/my-first-april-fools-day-fool.html