Thursday, July 4, 2013

RATING STAR WARS FILMS IN ORDER

Rating films or putting them on a list is not my thing, not because I have anything against the process of ordering films, or anything for that matter, it's just that my brain does not work that way.

I either like the film, to various degrees, or I don't -- generally I don't. However, since my posting yesterday, GEORGE LUCAS DISSES EMPIRE STRIKES BACK, here, I gave some thought to the 'me' order of the Star Wars films.

And here's the result of my dangerous thought...

1. Star Wars

2. The Empire Strikes Back

3. Return of the Jedi

.
.
.
.
.
Yes, I did rate the 'prequel' films, it's possible that your Internet browser won't go down far enough to see them; I mean, they are really low. They're there... somewhere.
.
.
.
It does't matter, really.

I should catch you before I go: I say "Star Wars" when referring to the first SW film (no "A New Hope" for me, and that title wasn't on the print I saw back in the summer of 1977), and "Star Trek" for the first ST television series (no "TOS" designation for me, the first show is enough and all I need).

No comments: